James & Emily

CafeMom Tickers

Friday 18 December 2009

just busy and a link

And we're a week closer again!
This week we haven't had any news so fingers crossed.
Two day ago my dad visited us so he could give us the shots for swine flu.
In Holland new borns won't get these shots until they're at least 6 months. And even though I know A through and through I was very much surprised to find out that he hates getting shots!
That night we also chatted via Skype with A's mum and my mum who are both in Spain, and since A's mum hadn't seen the nursery yet we showed it via video conferencing... and I also showed them the ordeal of getting A to sit down, look to the other side and my dad giving him his shot.
Not a pretty sight :)
But anyways, the pressure at the moment is quite intense, there is still a lot to do before we leave and we're just not home a lot the next coming weeks.
So I better get on with it, as soon as our next update is in I'll post it.
Good thoughts for everyone and fingers crossed for uneventful pregnancies!
Ps. here's a link to a site where they sell a story book for children with two daddies:
http://www.feel-good-families.com/

No comments: